The Al Ain Hospital team consists of employees from over 45 different countries and offers a vibrant multi-cultural work environment. Al Ain Hospital also provides its staff continuous growth opportunities through professional development and training programs. Our commitment is to ensure that our employees possess knowledge, skills, and values that are relevant to our organizational needs. Particular emphasis is placed on staff training by organizing development programs within various hospital departments.
Al Ain Hospital has an Emiritisation Committee focused on developing national human resources. Our goal is to provide a dignified life and bright future for UAE nationals, and to empower male and female nationals to engage in the workplace and make a positive contribution. The committee focuses on the local labour market which must function in a way to attract qualified Emiratis, and urges employers to facilitate the employment of local work force whenever possible.
Moreover, national employees are engaged with many development programs such as “Tamayouz program” which is customized for the new national joiners who do not have previous experience for their first year of work at Al Ain Hospital. In addition, there are several other programs like National leadership program, CIPD, CIPS, CME and many others.
- Competitive Salary with Tax Free
- Generous Annual Leave
- Generous Supplementary Allowance
- Free Medical Care “Daman Insurance”
- Free Temporary Accommodation “Up to 3 Months”
- Accommodation and Furniture Allowances
- Experience the Multi-Cultural Environment
- Getting Experience in a competent hospital in the Market
- Appropriate Career Development
All Health Professionals are required to obtain their licensure prior to practicing in any healthcare facility within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The license must be current and valid at all time during the clinical practice of the health professional. Health professionals must ensure renewing their licensure 3 months prior to the expiry date. A Health Professional license is associated with the healthcare facility their working for.
Health professionals may obtain a Temporary Permit of 3 months prior to sitting and passing their licensure examination. This Temporary Permit is restricted to certain category of Physicians (Consultants and Specialist) and Nursing (Registered Nurses). The duration of the Temporary Permit is 3 months non extendable. More details can be obtained on the Temporary Permit Checklists.
All UAE National physicians working in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi may practice in both Public and Private Sector simultaneously. The physicians must obtain a no objection from their Hospital Medical Director or management.
Health Professional Categories:
- Physicians (Consultant / Specialist / Medical Practitioner)
- Dentistry (Consultant / Specialist / GP Dentist)
- Nursing / Midwifery
- Allied Health
- Alternative Medicine (As per Health Authority - Abu Dhabi Policy)
Health Professional Licensing
Licensing is vital to ensuring the delivery of a high standard of healthcare services. This section provides you with information on licensing requirements for different healthcare professionals.
- Complete Application form (complete all fields in the application form)+ fill out the Staff Data form in Arabic if you are an Arab and in English if you are from any another nationality
- Current and up to date detailed resume
- Qualifications and Transcript (English)
- Internship certificate (Not required for consultant and specialist)
- Home & Previous Licenses
- All Experience Certificates. Experience must be licensed and in the relevant post (Volunteer work and training is not acceptable).
Experience is calculated from the date of the registration or license in the country you work in.
- Appointment letter (for candidates applying through facility)
- Good standing certificate recently issued (not more than 3 months)
- Full passport copy (including blank pages)
- 5 photos with white background, not older than 6 months
- Data Flow Report
- Log book of all surgeries (minimum last 2 years)
At Al Ain Hospital, your growth & development is our top priority, and we are committed to helping you chart your career path. We are an affirmative equal opportunity employer, and we are looking for driven individuals who are keen to work in one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing organizations in the Al Ain region. Our core values are staff satisfaction, active engagement, customer orientation, effective & efficient communication, commitment to diversity, transparency, innovation & creativity, confidentiality and coaching.
Put your talent to work and join us NOW! We invite you to browse our Recruitment website , and apply for vacancies that match your background and skillset.
Note : Please be aware that there have been several attempts trying to impersonate and fake the Al Ain Hospital website for unknown reasons. You might receive fake emails requesting to complete application forms and/or to be scheduled for an interview. Please be vigilant and aware that Al Ain Hospital’s official emails are sent only from (@alain-hospital.ae) address only. Al Ain Hospital holds no responsibility over unauthorized proposals or interview requests sent by these fake websites.